Every two-page spread in the Music Cahier has staff-lined pages on the right and blank pages on the left. The notebook has a flap to store loose notes, as well as 16 detachable pages at the back for melodies you want to share. The pages are made using 100 g/m² paper, slightly thicker than our standard notebook paper so as to withstand a wider range of writing tools.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- cardboard cover
- rounded corners
- visible Singer stitching on the spine
- flap with space to collect loose notes
- ivory-coloured 100 g/m² acid-free paper
- last 16 sheets detachable
- available in handy packs of 3
No customer reviews for the moment.