justmoleskine.co.za is committed to providing visitors with web sites that respect their privacy.
justmoleskine.co.za Web sites do not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site.
All personal information created, held or collected by this department is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information, and you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
justmoleskine.co.za employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
justmoleskine.co.za does not normally use "cookies" to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. The system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a Web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
Information on individual visitors is used by justmoleskine.co.za employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another government department if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act in justmoleskine.co.za may be directed to the Privacy Co-ordinator by e-mail to email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our response to your privacy concern, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
Shipping and Returns
Ownership of all goods supplied remains vested in justmoleskine.co.za until payment is made in full.
justmoleskine.co.za shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any damage, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise sustained by the purchaser whether or not caused by the negligence of the seller, its agents or employees.
Credit shall only be considered if the goods are returned within 5 days of date of invoice, are not defective in any way, in their original saleable condition and packaging supplied by justmoleskine.co.za and accompanied by the invoice and then it will be granted at justmoleskine.co.za current price of the goods or the original purchase price, whichever is the lesser.
A 10% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned to justmoleskine.co.za 48 hours after delivery to the purchaser.
Interest will accrue on overdue amounts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
10. Please note that we do NOT accept any international credit card.
11. All items available on our site are subject to availability.
12. Orders will only be processed once payment has been received in full either by credit card or EFT.
13. All returns and repairs are subject to the manufacturers warranties. The manufactures decision is final as to negligence and abuse of product.
14. All specials and promotions are only valid for the stated time period and no longer.
15. All specials and promotions are run on a while stocks last basis.
16. justmoleskine.co.za reserves the right to change our delivery prices and charge according to our courier rates.
17. PERSONALISED GIFTING RETURNS POLICY: Due to the nature and customisation of this product we are unable to accept returns however should there be a quality issue we would be happy to swop the item out.
E & OE: Prices are subject to the Rate of Exchange ruling at the time of invoice
Standard terms & conditions apply.